Lijit Ad Wijit

Jan 24, 2011

"Let them eat cake"

Q: Why did the cupcake major in hotel and restaurant management?

 My name is Jeni && I'm Tomie...

And we are sisters on a mission.. To bake cake!!!

We invite you  to bake along with us, read about our amazing creations as well as the not so amazing.. Test our recipes and tell us what you think of them!  We will be forcing our friends and family to taste these cakes and hopefully convincing them to help us clean up the messes!! 

Feel free to leave comments  & ideas for new cakes/cupcakes.. We are both very excited about this new adventure and hope you are too... so let the bakeapades (I totally just made that word up) begin!!! 

Be back wednesday for our first Great cake bake!

A: It wanted to be a hostess..

 


1 comment:

  1. Will these bake-a-pades be taking place in my kitchen? I can't eat cake!!

    ReplyDelete