Lijit Ad Wijit

Feb 22, 2011

Can't fight the craving...

So I know it's been over a week since we baked our last creation.. which explains why i had this overwhelming urge to bake last night.. I could barely contain myself. So instead of fighting the urge and waiting for a better day/time I went for it..
I had a craving for chocolate chip cookies so i used that for my creation. And behold the chocolate chip cookie cupcake!!!!

Ahh craving fulfilled. These are brown sugar cupcakes, baked with cookie dough inside, chocolate chip frosting, and a cookie on top. They taste exactly like a chocolate chip cookie!!! These cupcakes definitely redeem us from our last creation!
"you are the best chocolate chip cookie maker ever mom!!" my 2 year old's thought on these bad boys. Give it a try and i guarantee your kids will say the same about you!

1 comment:

  1. I think I am going to try this one. I'm dying for a cupcake that didn't come from a box. I might use mascarpone instead of cream cheese though : )

    ReplyDelete